Thursday, June 18, 2009

TGIF vs CPK

My mom is back in town for a few days. I decided to cook a japanese stir fry of sorts with udon noodles. It was like chicken lo mein. It was one of the best things i've cooked, i must say!


I was going to be a model on the finale of "Shear Genius" but I didn't contact the lady in enough time, so she offered me the next best thing: to be in the audience. I invited Corinne and Lindsey but after waiting around for an hour with only warm water bottles and a 24 pack of chips from costco (we were promised snacks and non-alcoholic beverages, not middle schools snacks!), we decided to just leave. We hung out in Hollywood and ate at CPK. I personally was rooting for TGIF's (jack daniels chicken is so bomb.) We wanted a celebrity sighting, but no such luck. We were all hoping for Shia La Beauf to show up somewhere. Where is he?!?!



I'll be seeing this guy in a little over a month. I miss him and New York and subways and walking everywhere! July can't come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment