Thursday, June 4, 2009

DefJam Rapstar: Day two and three

Lots of media people showed up the 2nd and 3rd day: ESPN, gamespy, THE FOUNDER OF DEFJAM INTERACTIVE! Kevin Liles is big stuff in the record industry. At 30 years old, he was the President of DefJam Music Group and is now the Executive VP for Warner Music Group. He was there watching the demos we did for media folk. Look, this game is gonna blow up. I don't play video games and I'd buy it. I can't wait for it to come out. We wrapped up today and there was an after party with more Patron than I've ever seen, and I've never seen Patron, so there. I didn't stay long, but I'm sure they had fun. Here are some pics of the loft:


Stairwell leading to the roof


the roof. view of Downtown LA

the hallway

infamous kobe beef sliders. I'll be dreaming of them.


The fridges were stocked with these, as well as perrier, beer, and cokes. The new Berry Cherry vitamin water is good!

1 comment:

  1. Hi...
    Thank you for sharing such a nice information. I like this site very much. I will surely bookmark it for future use. Good Work! Keep it up!

    oreillette bluetooth

    ReplyDelete