Monday, March 29, 2010

My boyfriend abandons me on holidays. Like today - it's Passover and he went home and he's not even Jewish! I guess those are the perks to having your family only 2 hours away.

I must vent - may I?

I was on the subway today headed home. I was in the first car of the train. I could not find one damn seat to sit in! Everywhere I turned, there was an overweight person taking up 2 seats. I was verrrrrrrrry upset. And they knew I was upset because I let out a huge breath of disappointment. Then, this really big woman came in. She was huge. "Precious" huge. Now, I had been standing for the entire trip and she didnt get into the subway until about halfway through my ride. Someone finally stood up and there were 2 empty seats. As i started to approach one of the empty seats, she quickly dodged in before me and sat down, taking up both seats. I stared at her and she looked at me as if to say, "Yea I know I'm taking up 2 seats, but it's not my fault. Now get yo curly ass away from my seat."

ughhhhhh. I'm still mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment